President Ventura would potentially:
- End the income tax in favor of a sales tax.
- End pork-barrel spending; return surplus to the people.
- Return any budget surpluses to the taxpayers automatically.
- Respect diversity, both cultural and lifestyle.
- Opposes �Three Strikes�; leave discretion to judges.
- End the war on drugs since it has failed; look for other solutions.
- Fund schools at state level instead of via property taxes.
- Overcome dependency on foreign oil.
- Increase voluntary partnerships to reduce greenhouse gases economically.
- Open up, simplify, & demystify government.
- Help promote that government service should be temporary; not a career.
- Promote individual responsibility for unhealthy lifestyle choices.
- View social programs as a safety net, not a hammock.